It’s a real honour to be hosted on the blog of Elin Gregory, a deservedly well-loved and highly respected author of historical fiction and romance. Recently she has been interviewing the authors involved in our Austen-inspired anthology, A CERTAIN PERSUASION.
If you’d like to know what the authors appreciate about Jane Austen’s use of language, what inspired their story in the anthology, and more – please follow these links!
- Sandra Lindsey, who wrote an Age of Sail story featuring a character from Mansfield Park.
- Adam Fitzroy, who wrote a story that took Emma in a rather different direction.
- Julie Bozza, who retold Sense and Sensibility with one crucial difference.
- Fae Mcloughlin, who wrote two stories with modern-day characters who are influenced by Austen’s works.
- Sam Evans, who plagued a modern-day Darcy with participation in a ‘reality TV’ celebrity dance show.
- Eleanor Musgrove, who wrote stories set in the future of Sense and Sensibility (beautiful!) and the past of Pride and Prejudice (intriguing!).
- Lou Faulkner, who did exquisite work with two minor characters from Persuasion.
- Narrelle M Harris, who retold Persuasion in modern-day Melbourne.
- Atlin Merrick, who wrote about two original characters in a Regency-era setting.
- JL Merrow, who looked into the future of two characters from Mansfield Park.
I hope you enjoy the interviews! And please do share the love with Elin, who has been such a welcoming host.